A message from the parents:
The next Parent Angle meeting is on
Thursday 22nd October 7pm via zoom.
If you would like to attend the meeting please email the co-chair, Lindsay Galloway, and she will send you the zoom link nearer the time
Everyone is welcome and we hope new S1 parents will also join us.
The Parent Angle is open to all parents and, like most parent groups, will exist to focus on any supporting the school and addressing any issues, concerns and priorities of the parents.
We want to help celebrate success and promote the good we will do as a new school in the community.
Agenda & Minutes of Meetings 2020-21
- Parent Angle Agenda 8th June 2020
Dates of meetings session 2020/21
For meeting dates, check our online calendar.
The remit of the Bertha Park High School Parent Focus Group will be to discuss issues relating to:
- The progress of the Bertha Park High School build and enhanced transition arrangements during this time
- Consultation on the new school structures, policies and policy requirements
- Business issues
- The format and content of meetings to be held with parents during the project
Roles / responsibilities
The role of each parent on the focus group is to:
- Represent the wider parent council membership
- Provide feedback to and from the meetings
- Encourage parental involvement and engagement within each of the communities
Please click here for the Parent Angle Constitution
Other sources of information
Please click on the website link below for the bulletin from Parent Angle, the National Parent Forum of Scotland and other helpful information.