A message from the parents:
Please note: Whilst the school is in lockdown due to COVID19 the Parent Angle is intending to hold the next meeting via Zoom. All parents and carers are welcome.
The next date is Monday 8th June at 6.30pm. Please email the Parent Angle on email@example.com or contact the school on BerthaParkHSP@pkc.gov.uk and we will provide you with details on how to join the meeting virtually.
Welcome to our first Parent Angle ebulletin. Click on the link below to find out more about the Parent Angle and how you can join us.
The Parent Angle is open to all parents and, like most parent groups, will exist to focus on any supporting the school and addressing any issues, concerns and priorities of the parents.
We want to help celebrate success and promote the good we will do as a new school in the community.
Agendas & Minutes of Meetings from August 2019
Archived Minutes of Parent Focus Group meetings before August 2019 (prior to the school being open)
- Parent Focus Group Minute 30/05/2019
- Parent Focus Group Minute 25/04/2019
- Parent Focus Group Minute 07/03/2019
- Parent Focus Group Minute 31/01/2019
- Parent Focus Group Minute 22/11/2018
- Parent Focus Group Minute 06/09/2018
- Parent Focus Group Minute 31/05/2018
- Parent Focus Group Minute 22/02/2018
- Parent Focus Group Minute 14/12/2017
Dates of meetings session 2019/20
For meeting dates, check our online calendar.
The remit of the Bertha Park High School Parent Focus Group will be to discuss issues relating to:
- The progress of the Bertha Park High School build and enhanced transition arrangements during this time
- Consultation on the new school structures, policies and policy requirements
- Business issues
- The format and content of meetings to be held with parents during the project
Roles / responsibilities
The role of each parent on the focus group is to:
- Represent the wider parent council membership
- Provide feedback to and from the meetings
- Encourage parental involvement and engagement within each of the communities