Where to buy
You can purchase blazers and ties from Stevenson's
85 Scott Street
A full price list can be downloaded here.
The tie is an original tartan, designed exclusively for our school.
They are available from our uniform partners - Stevenson's. Find out more, and purchase online on their website here.
A purple blazer features as part of the Bertha Park High School uniform for all pupils S1 to S6.
Blazers are available from our uniform partners - Stevenson's. Find out more, and purchase online on their website here.
Shirts, trousers, jumpers, skirts & shoes
The following clothing completes our uniform:
- a white shirt or blouse that can button to the top
- a black skirt or dress trousers
- black dress shoes
All shirts must be buttoned to the top and the tie must be worn at the top, too. Boys' shirts must be completely tucked-in at all times.
- whilst it is not compulsory, pupils may wear a plain, black v-neck jumper if it would help to keep them warm on colder days. Please, no branding or labels.
The following clothing does not form part of our uniform:
- trainers or sports shoes (even if they are black in colour) - except for during PE classes
- black shoes with white banding at the bottom
- jeans (even if they’re on sale in the ‘school wear’ section)
- denim jackets
- leggings (thick or thin)
- hoodies or any branded jumpers
[School-branded hoodies may be worn for specific sporting events, but are not part of our day-to-day uniform]
Here's how our uniform fits with our values:
|Values||How does this fit?|
|safety||Helps avoid competition over named brands jackets, preventing bullying|
|inclusion||All families have a relatively modest spend for a jacket|
|Promotes school spirit and a feeling of belonging to part of a team|
|pride||Everyone can look and feel like they take pride in the school's image|
|community||Pupils will be identifiable, promoting a positive image in the community|
In 2018, we partnered with students of the B.A. (Hons) Visual Communication and Design degree at Perth College, University of the Highlands and Islands, to help us design our school identity. After robust design and consultation with pupils and parents, Camelia's tartan and Reagan's logo were chosen.