Where to buy
You can purchase blazers and ties from Stevenson's
85 Scott Street
A full price list can be downloaded here.
The tie is an original tartan, designed exclusively for our school.
They are available from our uniform partners - Stevenson's. Find out more, and purchase online on their website here.
A purple blazer is available for all pupils S1 to S6.
Blazers are available from our uniform partners - Stevenson's. Find out more, and purchase online on their website here.
Shirts, trousers, jumpers, skirts & shoes
The following clothing completes our uniform:
- a white shirt or blouse that can button to the top
- a black skirt or dress trousers
- black dress shoes
All shirts must be buttoned to the top and the tie must be worn at the top, too. Boys' shirts must be completely tucked-in at all times.
- whilst it is not compulsory, pupils may wear a plain, black v-neck jumper if it would help to keep them warm on colder days. Please, no branding or labels.
The following clothing does not form part of our uniform:
- trainers or sports shoes (even if they are black in colour) - except for during PE classes
- black shoes with white banding at the bottom - including baseball boots
- jeans (even if they’re on sale in the ‘school wear’ section)
- denim jackets
- leggings (thick or thin)
- hoodies or any branded jumpers
[School-branded hoodies may be worn for specific sporting events, but are not part of our day-to-day uniform]
Here's how our uniform fits with our values:
|Values||How does this fit?|
|safety||Helps avoid competition over named brands jackets, preventing bullying|
|inclusion||All families have a relatively modest spend for a jacket|
|Promotes school spirit and a feeling of belonging to part of a team|
|pride||Everyone can look and feel like they take pride in the school's image|
|community||Pupils will be identifiable, promoting a positive image in the community|